I wanted to share with you all an article that I received this week about the admissions interview. This article is written by Chicago Booth’s staff, and states several important questions that we all need to be able to answer before going to any MBA interview.
- Can I clearly articulate my career plan and future goals?
- What do I really want from my MBA experience?
- What is my motivation to obtain an MBA?
- Why is Chicago Booth the right place for me?
- How do I plan to use my MBA in my career?
- What can I bring to the Booth community?
- Where do I see myself in 5, 10,15 years?
The article also gives some useful advices, like the fact that we should all have some question ready to ask our interviewer, behave correctly at all times, dress in an appropriate manner, and that we need to make sure to get in time for our interview.
Here you have the link to the article: http://www.chicagobooth.edu/boothconnect/fulltime/interview.aspx.
See you around!