Last week The University of Chicago Booth School of Business published its deadlines and essay topics for 2011 – 2012.
- Online Application available on early August 2011.
- Round 1 deadline: October 12, 2011.
- Round 2 deadline: January 12, 2012.
- Round 3 deadline: April 4, 2012.
- What are your short – and long – term goals, and how will a Chicago Booth MBA help you reach them? (600 words)
- RE-APPLICANTS ONLY: Upon reflection, how has your thinking regarding your future, Chicago Booth, and/or getting an MBA changed since the time of your last application? (300 words)
- At Chicago Booth, we believe each individual has his or her own leadership style. How has your family, culture, and/or environment influenced you as a leader? (750 words)
- Considering what you’ve already included in the application, what else should we know about you? In a maximum of four slides, tell us about yourself.
I already have started working on them, and so far I’m having a good time thinking about what to write on each question. I find them similar to last year essay questions.
You can find this information in Chicago Booth’s full-time MBA Admissions blog, Booth Insider, as well as an explanation provided by the Admissions staff about how to approach each question.
Good luck to everyone applying to Booth!