- Early decision – October 3, 2012.
- Regular decision – April 10, 2013.
Prospective students must complete one short answer and two essays:
- Short answer – what is your immediate post-MBA professional goal? (200 characters).
- Essay 1.A – why are you pursuing an MBA at this point in your career, and how do you plan to achieve your immediate and long term post-MBA professional goals? (Maximum 500 words).
- Essay 1.B – please view this video, entitled Community at Columbia. Diverse, tight-knit clusters and carefully selected learning teams are defining features of the first year at Columbia Business School. Along with more than 100 student organizations and countless events each semester, the cluster system helps to create a supportive and devoted lifelong community. Describe why you are interested in becoming a part of the Columbia community. (Maximum 250 words).
- Essay 2 – describe a personal experience and how it has influenced who you are today. This essay should have a personal rather than a professional focus. (Maximum 500 words).
- Optional Essay – an optional fourth essay will allow you to discuss any issues that do not fall within the purview of the required essays.
For more information, refer to Columbia’s web site.
Good luck to all of you applying to Columbia!!