- Round1 – October 3, 2012.
- Round 2 – January 9, 2013.
- Round 3 – April 3, 2013.
Prospective students must complete three essays:
- Essay 1 – What matters most to you, and why? (750 words).
- Essay 2 – What do you want to do—REALLY—and why Stanford? (450 words).
- Essay 3 – Answer one of the three questions below. Tell us not only what you did but also how you did it. What was the outcome? How did people respond? Only describe experiences that have occurred during the last three years. (400 words).
- Option A: Tell us about a time in the last three years when you built or developed a team whose performance exceeded expectations.
- Option B: Tell us about a time in the last three years when you identified and pursued an opportunity to improve an organization.
- Option C: Tell us about a time in the last three years when you went beyond what was defined or established.
For more information, refer to Stanford’s web site.
Good luck to all of you applying to Stanford!!