- Round 1 – October 1, 2012.
- Round 2 – January 3, 2013.
- Round 3 – March, 2013.
If you are interested on the Lauder program, a program in international management, you should apply on round 1 or round 2.
Prospective students must complete three essays:
- Essay 1 – Reflect on a time when you turned down an opportunity. What was the thought process behind your decision? Would you make the same decision today? (600 words).
- Essay 2 – Discuss a time when you faced a challenging interpersonal experience. How did you navigate the situation and what did you learn from it? (600 words).
- Essay 3 – “Innovation is central to our culture at Wharton. It is a mentality that must encompass every aspect of the School – whether faculty research, teaching or alumni outreach.” – Thomas S. Robertson, Dean, The Wharton School. Keeping this component of our culture in mind, discuss a time when you have been innovative in your personal or professional life (600 words).
For more information, refer to Wharton’s web site.
Good luck to all of you applying to Wharton!!