- Round1 – October 2, 2012.
- Round 2 – January 8, 2013.
- Round 3 – April 4, 2013.
Prospective students must complete three types of essay questions:
- Essay – What are your short and long-term goals, and how will an MBA from Chicago Booth help you reach them? (500 words)
- Short Answer Essays
- a) What has been your biggest challenge, and what have you learned from it? (200 words)
- b) Tell us about something that has fundamentally transformed the way you think. (200 words)
- Presentation Essay – The Chicago experience will take you deeper into issues, force you to challenge assumptions, and broaden your perspective. In a four-slide presentation or an essay of no more than 600 words, broaden our perspective about who you are. Understanding what we currently know about you from the application, what else would you like us to know?
- Re-applicant Essay – Upon reflection, how has your thinking regarding your future, Chicago Booth, and/or getting an MBA changed since the time of your last application? (300 words)
This information has been published in Chicago Booth’s blog.
Good luck to all of you applying to Booth!!