- Round1 – October 24, 2012.
- Round 2 – January 9, 2013.
- Round 3 – April 17, 2013.
Prospective students must complete two essay questions:
- Essay 1 – What is your proudest achievement outside the workplace, and how has it impacted you? (700 words)
- Essay 2 – What are your short-term and long-term career goals, and how will an MBA from UCLA Anderson specifically help you achieve these goals? (700 words)
- Optional Essay – Are there any extenuating circumstances in your profile about which the Admissions Committee should be aware? (250 words)
- Re-applicant Essay – Please describe your career progress since you last applied and ways in which you have enhanced your candidacy. Include updates on short-term and long-term career goals, as well as your continued interest in UCLA Anderson. (700 words)
This information has been published in UCLA Anderson’s blog.
Good luck to all of you applying to Anderson!!