- Essay 1 : discuss moments or influences in your personal life that have defined who you are today. (500 words)
- Essay 2: what have been your most significant leadership experiences? What challenges did you face, and what impact did you have? This is your opportunity to explain how you Think Bravely (personally and/or professionally). (500 words)
- Essay 3: imagine yourself at your Kellogg graduation. What career will you be preparing to enter, and how have the MBA and Kellogg helped you get there? (Please answer in terms of your program choice: One-Year, Two-Year, MMM, JD-MBA) (500 words)
- Essay 4: what one interesting or fun fact would you want your future Kellogg classmates to know about you? (25 words)
- Optional Essay: if needed, use this section to briefly describe any extenuating circumstances (e.g. unexplained gaps in work experience, choice of recommenders, inconsistent or questionable academic performance, etc.) (No word limit)
- Re-applicant Essay: since your previous application, what steps have you taken to strengthen your candidacy? (400 word limit)
For more information, refer to Kellogg’s web site.