Yesterday, I received the great surprise of being nominated for my first blogger award: The Liebster Award. The nomination came from CaveGirl MBA, one of the most funniest and entertaining business blogs that you can find out there. Thanks again, and really looking forward to practice making one, or two, cocktails at an airport lounge!!
Rules of the Award:
- You must link back the person who nominated you.
- You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
- You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
- You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- You must go to their blogs notify your nominees.
My answers to CaveGirl MBA‘s questions:
1. What was your dream job when you were a kid? To become a professional soccer player for Real Madrid.
2. What does it say on your business card now? How far is that from your dream job? My latest business card says “Master of Business Administration, Class 2015”. I could still apply for a job at Real Madrid, right?
3. How would you explain interest rates to a four-year old? I would be really scared if a four-year old asked me about interest rates…
4. Would you rather choose ten weeks of holiday or a ten-percent increase in net salary? Holidays! I would plan a trip, go visit my family and best friends, and also do some cool activities, such as getting a scuba diving certification.
5. Is there any company you really admire, but whose products you still do not buy? Lego. My wife would kick me out if I told her that I wanted to put that cool Lego Star Wars Spaceship in our room! And is there any company you really detest, but whose products you still buy? As I will start recruiting for a summer internship soon, I will avoid answering this question :D.
6. How would you define the limit between corporate gifts and bribery? Is it monetary value only? Does the gift make your friends want your job? Then is bribery.
7. Suit & tie or business casual? Or bikini? Or…? Shirt and shorts! Specially now that is 90ºF outside…
8. What was the coolest thing you ever bought? Why? My first iPod. So many songs in such a small, light thing?! I used it so much, that it broke after 3 years
9. What was the most expensive thing you ever bought? How long did it take until you got used to having it? My first car, a Seat Ibiza! I was still in college and doing an internship at Oracle, so I had to drive really fast in order to get to class after work. I wished I had bought the car earlier!
10. Please complete the following sentence: Money is…something that can keep you from pursuing your dreams.., and success is …something that can make people stop having fun. Don’t you ever forget to enjoy life, it is too short and you will regret not having a better time.
My questions are:
1. What super power would you like to have? Why?
2. Your next trip will be to…
3. Mountain or beach?
4. People would be surprised to know that I…
5. What language would you like to learn? Why?
6. Three characteristics of your favorite work environment.
7. When you become a boss, you will want to…
8. If you launch a company tomorrow, what three rules would it have?
9. One solution for solving the last world economic crisis.
10. You want to become president of…
I don’t follow that many blogs in a daily basis, so I will have to do some research about this and come back to this in a couple of days.
Thanks again CaveGirl MBA! Keep up the good sense of humor!