If you are interested on pursuing an MBA, there are some things you must take into account. First, you will need to endure a long and hard process applying to business schools. Second, you will need to work a lot, even before the program starts.
I started to write this blog more than two years ago, so there’s a lot of information here. In order to point out the most useful info, I have prepared a list of the links to the most important posts I wrote during my journey applying to business school.
- How much does an MBA really cost?
- Preparing the applications – link
- Prepare Your Application
- Campus Visits – if possible, visit each school you intend to apply to! Read about my experience visiting Booth
- Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Wait List – what to expect if you are waitlisted
- The day after admission
- Why to choose Fuqua
- Deciding among business schools
- Student Visas – F1 and J1
- Background Verification Process
- Immunization requirements
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org